01384 476 271
Brake Levers And Pads
The purpose of a brake lever is to bring you to a halt whilst either pulling a cable or compressing hydraulic fluid. As for pads, they are designed to determine how effective your braking system will be, especially when the weather is wet or slippery.
Both of these parts play a crucial role in the overall performance of your bike, but often they can become worn out and need replacing. If you need to find brake levers and pads for your bike, we have a whole host of options such as:
- SHIMANO HYDRAULIC RIGHT BRAKE LEVER & CALIPER ACERA BL-M396, BR-M396, BRAKE HOSE 1550mm HOSE
- Pair V-brake Levers, Alloy Body & Alloy 2 Finger Brake Levers Suit All Bikes Black
- APSE ALLOY BIKE BRAKE LEVERS PAIR 4 FINGER SPECIAL DESIGN USE WITH NEXUS SHIFTER
- CANTILEVER OR CALIPER BRAKE LEVER SET FOR MOUNTAIN BIKES,FIXIES AND MOST BIKES
- SET OF 4 BIKE CALIPER BRAKE BLOCKS, OLD STYLE 40mm SUIT 70’s,80’s RALEIGH CAPRICE, ETC
- 2 PAIRS OF CLARKS CANTILEVER BRAKE BLOCKS POST TYPE 50mm BRAKE SHOES FOR CANTI BRAKES
- CYCLE MECHANICS WHOLESALE DEAL 25 PAIRS MTB CANTILEVER BRAKE SHOES- BLOCKS
- Set Of 4 Rod Brake Blocks Roller Lever Vintage Roadster Bicycle Bike Pads 55mm
Whatever you purchase, you can get free UK delivery on orders over £50.