CAMPAGNOLO EPS ELECTRONIC POWER SHIFT INTERFACE UNIT no IF12-EPS 50% OFF RRP £89.99
“A tiny electronic component that performs an extremely important job.”
· The interface transforms the analogue signals received from the controls into the digital signals transmitted to the EPS™ Power Unit™.
· But that's not all it does. It is also used to sets the initial configuration and adjust drivetrain settings during a race, as well as displaying battery level. A vital component for the electronic drivetrain, it may be installed on the handlebar mount or on the brake cables.
· Along with the Power Unit the interface represents the thinking centre of the electronic EPS system, DTI (Digital Tech™ Intelligence).
· Turning on the RGB led in different colours to communicate with the user
· Manage the setting procedure
· Receives impulses from the controls and translates them into digital signals that are transferred to the Power Unit ™
· Maintain a dialogue with the power unit and thereby process the information
· DTI - DIGITAL TECH INTELLIGENCE” Enclosed and protected in the Power Unit™ and interface, “Digital Tech Intelligence” transmits, receives and processes data thousands of times a second.
· EPS - WATERPROOF-IP 67 COMPLIANT:The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards.
· NOTE FOR SPECIALISED MECHANICS - Please remember that all assembly, disassembly, adjustment and maintenance procedures for the EPS drivetrain are described in the EPS technical manual, which is available in PDF format on their internet sitewww.campagnolo.com.