Old School BMX MX Type Brake Levers Genuine New Old Stock Made In 80's Nos Gold
Original price £9.99 - Original price £9.99
£9.99 - £9.99
Current price £9.99
Old School Bmx Genuine Mx 2 Finger Brake Levers Gold.
- These are original 80`s old school Belvin mx brake levers with 2 step adjustment screw to alter reach.
- They were from stadium ltd (see statement below) and can be used on any old school bmx rebuild or poss upgrade on a new bmx,
- They are 2 finger type steel levers with a painted flat colour finish
- These are suitable for 22.2mm handlebars (std handlebar size)
- They can be adjusted to provide a smaller finger reach so maybe ideal for younger children also .
- This pair is in Gold
A NOTE ABOUT THE BRAND
BELVIN was started in 1946 by a Bob Elvin, and was based in Ware, Herts.
His main customer was Stadium Ltd of Enfield who bought his main items - bicycle bulb horns.
After the death of Bob Elvin the business was then bought and integrated into Stadium Ltd in the 1950's.
In 1985 Stadium sold the business and it became Belvin (UK) Ltd which was based in Hertford.