Michelin Wild Race'R2 Ultimate Advanced Folding Tyre 26” x 2.25 Tubeless Ready
Michelin Wild Race'R2 Ultimate Advanced MTB Tyre
MICHELIN Advanced Technology: "Advanced Technology" tyres benefit from superior performance thanks to the special nature of their tread patterns and rubber compounds (GUM-X series) or their casing architecture (ex Reinforced
MICHELIN TS: When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR). The flexible beads invented and developed by MICHELIN are made exclusively
of aramid fabric, which is also to be found in bulletproof vests. This textile fabric has a very great resistance to extension whilst being very lightweight. These beads therefore have the special features of
being very light and very strong, which reduces the overall weight by 40 to 70 grams per tyre. MICHELIN high performance Road and Mountain Bike tyres are all equipped with flexible beads.
• Low tread blocks distributed over the whole of the tread (very efficient).
• Diamond-shaped tread blocks set at 45° to the rolling direction to get more edges in contact with the ground and more grip.
• New tread pattern on the shoulder affording exceptional performance whilst maintaining progressive lateral grip.
• Extremely light tyre: 415g in 26x2.10 version
• Excellent performance
• MICHELIN GUM-X Series compound for extraordinary grip
• TPI: 110
• Tringle: Soft
• Diameter: 26"
• Width: 2,25
• Pressure: 1,8/4
• Tubes: C4
• Rubber: 64A
• Weight: 415g