PAIR 700c WHEELS VISION TEAM 30 10 or 11 SPEED 622-19 AERO RIM & SPOKES 50% OFF
AN UNBELIEVABLE DEAL ON THIS REAL QUALITY LOW PROFILE ROAD WHEEL SET FROM VISION ,WE ARE OFFERING A FULL 50% OFF THE RRP OF £299.99
- SUPER TOUGH LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS AT A VERY SPECIAL PRICE
- FANTASTIC PAIR OF 700c WHEELS WITH FREEHUB SUITABLE FOR A SHIMANO OR SRAM ( or other brands) 10 OR 11 SPEED CASSETTE
- THESE HAVE CNC MACHINED ALUMINIUM HIGH QUALITY HUBS WITH SEALED BEARINGS.
- VISION TEAM 30 AERO DOUBLE WALL 30mm DEEP ALLOY RIMS WITH CNC MACHINED BRAKING SURFACE
- NOTE: YOU CANNOT USE THESE WHEELS WITH DISC BRAKES THEY ARE ONLY SUITABLE FOR RIM BRAKES IF IN DOUBT PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU BUY
- 24 SPOKES REAR WHEEL CROSS AND RADIAL PATTERN WITH 18 SPOKE FRONT WHEEL WITH RADIAL PATTERN
- AERO BLADED SPOKES WITH ABS SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
- ANODIZED MACHINED BLACK VISION HUBS, SEALED BEARINGS WITH QUICK RELEASE AXLES
- RIM SIZE IS 622 19, SO ARE FOR WIDER TYRES FROM 700-28 UPWARD
- INCLUDES HIGH PRESSURE VISION RIM TAPES
- 100mm FRONT FORK DROPOUTS
- 130mm REAR FRAME DROPOUT
- SUPPLIED WITH VISION QUICK-RELEASE SKEWERS, SPOKE DISC & SPACER
- WEIGHT OF BOTH WHEELS LIGHTWEIGHT ONLY 1980grams (approx) INCLUDING THE SKEWERS
- THIS IS WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THESE WHEELS
These wheels have been designed with Low drag Construction where all the wheel components are specifically designed to reduce drag. This allows riders to achieve maximum speed with minimum pedaling effort. Reduced distance between the hub flanges, aero spokes and special rim profiles are the key points.
They also feature Vision's ABS nipples, one of the reasons why wheels come out of true is due spoke nipples getting loose. Nipple ABS has special self-locking nipples to prevent spokes from loosening, assuring wheel trueness and the highest reliability.
About the Vision brand
Since its birth in the 90s, Vision has been synonymous with a no-expense spared assault on wind resistance. Recent years saw the innovative application of carbon fiber and the creation of dream-like shapes to enhance performance. Perhaps no aerobar line has been so imitated, but usually with little success. Following yet another triumphant season in triathlon and TT, Vision is again the brand to beat. In Ironman competition, Vision has led the way by innovating slippery-fast aero products that actually function properly in race conditions. Aerodynamics combined with adjustability and fit take years to combine correctly. 2012 continues the quest for speed with the new Metron TFA aerobar. The TFA is UCI legal, exceptionally light, and rigorously tested with Computational Fluid Dynamics and wind tunnel testing. Along with the TFA, Vision continues to lead the industry with adjustment friendly semi-integrated, clip-on, and UCI legal bar options, as well as the revolutionary Metron groupset. Vision also becomes the driving force for new wheel technology in 2012 with a stunning range offering significant weight savings at price points not seen before. Visions' wheel assembly programme features both carbon and alloy rims with CNC hubs manufactured in-house by FSA's own purpose built wheel factories. The rims and hubs are combined with high precision SKF bearings and Sapim spokes to be hand built in Italy, the Artisan wheelbuilder adding a serial number to each wheel.